Study Finds Personal Care Products Industry Major Contributor to U.S. Economy
The cosmetics and personal care products industry makes significant economic and social contributions that go beyond the immediate benefits of its products.
- The personal care products industry strengthens the U.S. economy.
- Industry contributes to a strong export economy.
- Industry helps small business owners thrive.
- Women, including women with diverse backgrounds, are at the heart of the industry.
- Significant research and development investment drives innovation.
For more information or to view the entire study, please visit: http://www.personalcarecouncil.org/about-us/economic-impact-study.